In the course of the energy transmission, companies are faced with major challenges, which an increasing number sees as an opportunity. This includes both the reduction of CO2 and other climate-relevant emissions and increasing the flexibility of energy consumption. Especially in energy-intensive companies, investment decisions have a long-term effect. Therefore, they need a future-oriented energy strategy (decarbonization strategy) with which they can master the challenges ahead.
With the "Decarbonization Network" (dekarbN), the scientists and project engineers of the FfE support companies with the conception of a realistic and hence implementable decarbonization strategy.
Based on the very successful energy efficiency networks, the company network is based on a proven and successful process (see structure in Figure 1). The focus is on knowledge transfer and exchange between the actors. The employees of the FfE are a competent partner in this process due to their far-reaching competences in different areas of the energy industry. Thus, both theoretical and practical preliminary work has already been done for example in the areas of decarbonization strategies, energy efficiency improvement, life cycle assessment, employee motivation as well as energy and CO2 markets.
Figure 1: Sketch of the dekarbN process
Are you interested in gaining professional competence for the design of your decarbonization strategy and in exchanging ideas with other corporate players in a protected communication circle?
Then please contact us and be part of dekarbN!
- Climate neutral companies – developing an actionable GHG reduction strategy
- The newest network of the FfE is ready for launch!
- FfE-Workshop "Decarbonization strategies – methods, exchange possibilities and funding framework
- Klimaschutzstrategien in Unternehmen - Wie die differenzierte Emissionsbilanzierung in der Praxis unterstützt
- Achievement of the climate targets set – support for practical implementation in industry
- Learning Energy Efficiency Networks (LEEN)
- Dynamis – Dynamic and Intersectoral Evaluation of Measures for a Cost-Efficient Decarbonisation of the Energy System
- Dynamis - Dynamische und intersektorale Maßnahmenbewertung zur kosteneffizienten Dekarbonisierung des Energiesystems (FfE GmbH)
- Das Kopernikus-Projekt SynErgie
- Dekarbonisierungsstrategie Deutschland - Ein Überblick