In the field of Energy Concepts, we have already carried out various projects at the FfE GmbH.
As part of the preliminary planning, an energy concept will be developed, which, together with the stock listing of the local buildings, properties and technical building equipment, will include a selection of packages of measures to reduce CO2 emissions and energy demand. The measures include a description of the current situation, a description of the procedure and a cost estimate. For example, weak points such as outdated, unregulated ventilation devices or oversized boilers are identified and optimisation measures pointed out. Experience has shown that significant energy savings can often be achieved with relatively small investments.
The subsequent design planning includes the preparation of the first sketches and a first cost calculation of the overall system.
Both existing and new equipment often offer high savings potentials, even with the best planning, as they run differently than planned. There are many reasons for this:
- Demand data too high (generous estimate with safety margins, design for planned and unrealised extensions, reduction of demand through refurbishment or change of use)
- New boundary conditions conditions: Increases in energy prices and lower prices for highly efficient pumps or insulation make measures that were uneconomical in the equipment planning systems economically viable
- Execution errors and defects: Pumps next to one another wrongly connected, logic errors, bus errors and failures, incorrect control parameters, defective sensor system
- No adaptation/optimization of the equipment to the real operation after start-up
These savings potentials can be uncovered within a metrological investigation. The investigations are based on the already existing measurements. If required, our wide range of measuring instruments with data loggers is available to expand the scope of measurement.
Do you have any more questions?
Then contact us directly.
These assessments can range from individual to entire equipment. The aim of these detailed investigations is to develop a sustainable energy concept for machines or entire sites.
Are you interested in this topic?
Then find out more about our networks here or contact us.
- Energy consultancy and development of a stand-alone isle network energy supply concept for Ndanda Abbey 20 January 2020
- Capacity Building “Development of energy supply concepts” for electricians in Ndanda (Tansania) 20 January 2020
- Energy saving potentials through the optimisation of existing domestic hot water systems 30 July 2019
- 4th Generation Heating Networks - Feasibility study for an innovative fourth-generation heating network in Rosenheim 30 July 2019