MAGNA Steyr Car Structures Heilbronn mbH already has an energy management system according to ISO 50001:2011. In preparation for the external recertification according to the slightly changed requirements of the ISO 50001:2018, FfE GmbH carried out an internal audit at the factory.
With regard to the upcoming external audit, the aim of this internal audit was to check compliance with the legal requirements and the progress of the energy management system. In the course of the audit:
- the already existing documents of ISO 50001:2011 have been audited
- the implementation of the energy management system in the company was checked
- missing components for certification according to ISO 50001:2018 were identified
- written templates for the new ISO 50001:2018 were provided or commonly generated
Additionally a short training course on regression analysis was given and on the basis of existing company data one regression analysis was jointly carried out.
- Workshop on EnPI and Regression Analysis
- Unterstützung von PC Electric bei der Einführung des Energiemanagementsystems nach DIN EN ISO 50001
- Training for energy auditors on energy audits, cross-cutting technologies and energy management
- International training Workshop on energy efficiency measures at Magna
- Training and Qualification Development