The Academy for Engineers offers various training courses for energy auditors. The participants are trained in four different topic blocks for two days each and also work on practical homework.
For the certificate course "Energetic evaluation of non-residential buildings according to DIN V 18599 and DIN EN 16247 - for KfW efficiency houses, renovation schedules, energy audits EDL-G and energy consulting for municipal and medium-sized businesses", which was carried out jointly with ECONSULT Lambrecht Jungmann Partner, due to its extensive expertise in energy efficiency consulting and energy management systems, FfE was asked to provide training on the topic of "Energy audits, cross-sectional technologies and energy management". Topics of the regularly repeated two-day training are among others:
- Legal & normative basics for energy audits according to DIN EN 16247-1
- Inspection of operations and data collection
- Energetic evaluation of plants
- Economic efficiency calculations
- Energy management system according to ISO 50001
- Measurement concepts & key figures
- Regression analysis and practical examples
- Basic knowledge of cross-sectional technologies and efficiency measures
In addition to the theoretical basics, the FfE employees include practical knowledge by incorporating examples from their own experience.